Bad year

By Nur Amirah - 9:01 pm



I feel like this 2015 gonna be bad year ever in my life. "Almost a year together and you still don't know me that well." That's what you told me. That's what you said the time I hurt you because of the things I say. And here I am thinking what the hell did I do wrong. I've always left w the impression that I ruin everything. It's always my fault. And I feel like shit when you get disappointed with me. It's always me who feels the need to say sorry because I just forget that I have pride when it comes to you. Nothing else matters but you. But come to think of it, why had I said those things if I didn't have feelings too? Why do I have to say sorry for the way I feel? Everyone is different and we can't differentiate what is truly right or wrong because everyone has a different perspective on life. Honestly, it seems like you can't consider that this is just the way I am. It's not just you who get super jealous here or gets pissed when you hear topics about persons you dislike or complains when the other becomes annoyingly protective. It fucking hurt when you said I'm just not the person who understands you. Know that maybe I just have a side that you don't understand as well. Almost a year, don't you think maybe you don't know me that well either?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 guys please leave your comment

  1. it will be the best year one day ! *heart emoji*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for existing.