Simple Kind To Skin

By Nur Amirah - 10:37 pm


I have been using simple products since 2017. I used to write about this product in my diary. So let me just update it on my blog. I stick to their cleanser and moisturiser. However, I feel nothing on my skin when I use it. I think it is because this product is gentle to your skin so maybe it won't harsh or leave anything on your skin.


Refreshing Facial Wash

This is a refreshing facial wash. My third bottle of using it. Sadly, my skin just the same because ?? 
Maybe I am dumb enough or I don't know how to use it properly. Besides, my basic routine still not perfect enough. 

price: RM16-RM20// watsons,guardian,caring

Basic - cleanser,moisturiser,sunscreen

Hydrating Cleansing Oil

Next, one of the products that I think it makes my skin breakout. I AM SO SAD because I bought it for RM36. It was such a waste but I don't know if there's anyone out there are willing to buy this thing. 

Price: RM36-RM42// watsons,guardian,caring


Purifying Cleansing Lotion

Okay, I don't use this product at all because I have no idea how to use it and what it is for. I bought this without knowing nothing.

Price: RM17//watsons,guardian,caring


Hydrating Light Moisturiser

My holy grail product, I freaking love this moisturiser. The texture is light and not thick. My skin is oily-combo. I super duper in love with it.

Price: RM16-RM20//watsons,guardian,caring


Okay, that's all, I waste all of my money buying this stuff. There's more in my room.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 guys please leave your comment

Thank you for existing.