What I got for my 18th Birthday

By Nur Amirah - 11:37 am

(Disclaimer: My English teruk tahap takleh bincang)

Hai, today I would like to share what I got for my 18th birthday last three weeks. I turn eighteen on 3rd January. During my birthday, I went to Mytown with my boyfriend. When we go for a date, we usually spent most of our money on food. So, we spent RM100 for a day- for our tummy.

A week before my birthday, my boyfriend gave me a letter each day. On the first day, I got the letter "S" to the "P" to the "A" to the "R" to the "K" to the "L" to the "E" and... One day he was really mad with me because I accidentally google something that I supposed not to.


Family Mart, Oden

Ikea: Chicken Wings and Meatball

Ikea: Croissant and Iced Caramel Latte

D'Laksa Asam Laksa


STAR OF THE SHOW


This is what he got me for my birthday! 
Sparkle Night


Meanwhile, this is what my brother got for me!

Thank you, I love you guys always.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 guys please leave your comment

Thank you for existing.