Drugs

By Nur Amirah - 2:30 am



I just want to say that I am sorry for everything. I also don't want to deal with this attack again. I don't know what to call. I don't think that I have depression because it is an illness. Anxiety? I don't know.. I have no idea what I'm dealing with since then.

I'm sorry, I know some people can't deal with this kind of people. Me, myself. People with this thing can't deal with this monster. I don't ask for it to haunt my life. I know you are tired. With my existence, you are exhausted with your work then after work you have to face me. Me with this illness. I just want you to rest. Have a good rest. I don't want to destroy your life, your work just because of me. I want you to live. Live like the other teens. I am not one of them. I am different. Living alone is hard. I am having a hard time during the day.

At night, its haunting me. I hurt myself. I punch my leg, its relaxing to me.

For your information, it is not about I am jobless.

It is because I am alone. I don't want to talk about this. You know me very well so I don't think I should let you know why.

My twitter is everything. Full of the hint.

If I die one day because of suicide.

I just want to let you know, just go to my twitter. It will answer you everything that makes you curious.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 guys please leave your comment

Thank you for existing.