Hada Labo Trial Set

By Nur Amirah - 6:14 pm


A long time ago, I was addicted to this since I read and follow Maisara on Twitter. So, I decided to grab this but I hesitated to buy. My boyfriend kept pushing me to buy this instead of Safi Trial Set. My goal for 2019 is to buy one trial kit per month. Sadly, this month I'm not buying anything yet. I bought it in December.  



For my information, Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion is pricey. It cost RM60+. I cannot find any travel size that comes individually for this product. (ramai sangat beli kot) So, I beli this trial kit for this lotion haha.

My first impression was okay. My face got no acne and it seems to suit my skin. However, I just realized, the red line is for dry/normal skin. My skin is oily/combo but I kinda like this one better because of its a thick consistency. I like it but I don't think I will buy the bigger bottle because I rarely use toner in my routine. So, I pakai kalau rajin je huhu.



I am scared to try this cream because I don't want to deal any breakout right now. This cream's texture sama je macam simple light moisturiser.

Besides, I don't like the packaging because I DONT WANT TO TOUCH IT. I'd prefer tube kind.


seeeeee. I am not into it at all. So if I like this cream, I won't buy the actual size because of the packaging itself. 




I takde apa nak cakap pasal this face wash because me myself and I sendiri tak pakai. huhuhu and it comes in this kind of packaging which I don't really like it because of susah nak tutup balik.......... (pemalas)



Moral of this entry: Nak cakap pasal hydrating lotion je. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 guys please leave your comment

Thank you for existing.