BeauTyra Planner

By Nur Amirah - 7:13 pm

Hai, I am so happy. My boyfriend surprised me with this BeauTyra Planner. You can purchase this planner HERE for RM40! So, I am going to show you what's inside this planner.

I don't like pink, but my boyfriend said "letak la pink dalam your collection sikit"

I have 3 planners, one is for my blog where I track and plan what I want to write. Another is my bullet journal where I get creative, draw and doodling. This beauTyra planner is for my personal. I jot down everything about my day and get organized.



It is cute and beautyful. I like the design, cool and rare. 


 Every month macamni, ada quote. It is nice!


 In case you lost your planner. Don't worry! This would help!


Its also have this blank page. You can write anything, such as beauty stuff, beauty products or research about makeup.


Monthly tracking! Just write to keep your life more organized.

My first impression: The paper is quite thin. I do not recommend you to draw in this planner with marker or gel pen. I am using a gel pen for write. So far it is good. Takde ink can go through to the other pages. But if you are looking for bullet journal, this is not for you. 

FAQ:

1. A bullet journal vs a planner?
    - For your information, bullet journal isn't the same as a planner. Why? It is because a planner already designed for you. All you have to do is just write about your day to keep you flexible. A bullet journal is different. You can write anything in it, it is just a blank page where you can get creative and design however you like!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 guys please leave your comment

Thank you for existing.