Him

By Nur Amirah - 11:20 pm


Someone once asked me, "what do you see in him?" and I blinked a couple of times before I could collect my thoughts. What do I see in him? I see everything. I see the fiery passion in his eyes when he talks about football to the gentleness in his eyes when he cuddles his cats. I see everything from love to hate to anger to sadness to happiness to grumpiness. I see him physically and emotionally. I see the way his brows furrow when something annoys him, I see the way his eyebrows raise when he gets protective, I see the slightest things in him, even he does not notice. I see his happiness, the way his eyes shine and emit love from them, I see his anger through the slam of the table, I see his jealousy through the tilt in his mouth. What do I see in him? I don't see IN him, I see him. I see who he is, who he can be, who he wants to be and who he would be. It should not be a question of what I see in the man I love but what I see when I see him. 

And it's a simple answer, I see my future.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 guys please leave your comment

Thank you for existing.