How I study for Chemistry

By Nur Amirah - 10:21 pm


I miss school, no, I actually miss studying. Cramp out my brain at night for the exam.

Chemistry is one of my favorite subjects in school. When I was 16 years old, I like physics. I was wrong, haha. I'd prefer chemistry.

Why? It is because chemistry is way easier than physics.

So, this is my tips on how to score well in Chemistry.

First, you have to fall in love with chemistry. Find something that can make you fall in love with it. You know, first sight love. If your teacher tak menarik, try to find a tutor to teach you or your friends yang pandai as your inspiration.

Second, trust yourself. Do not give up just because you cannot do well in Maths or Addmaths or Physics, doesn't mean you cannot excel in chemistry lol.

Third, chemistry is easy. Why? All you need to do is just to focus on form four subtopics. Trust me, masa form 5, dia guna balik knowledge form 4. So, I advise you to focus during your form 4. It is a must!

Fourth, do a lot of revisions. Buat soalan past year and soalan trial. Trust me again, soalan dia berulang sahaja!! Buat homework jugak, after class, make sure to study balik apa yang dah belajar at school.

Last but not least, cari acronym yang senang nak ingat. Chemistry banyak guna acronym untuk certain benda. Contoh, kedudukan dalam siri elektrokimia, kalau garam, jenis-jenis bahan yang digunakan. ha susah la cakap. Just tengok twitter, I learned a lot kat twitter.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 guys please leave your comment

  1. i don't have chemistry with the chemistry (Kimia) 55555 TT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for existing.