Awful

By Nur Amirah - 12:30 am



When I was 12 years old, I was so addicted to the blog and post everything I like. But then, My life started to tremble and I was at my lowest.

"Hopeless"

"Lifeless"

And......

"Heartless," I said.

The day - arrived. The day when I got my UPSR result. I was hoping that I could get straight A's, but I didn't. My best friend, she passed with flying colors. I put my expectation and hope about us - where we both can go to the same school. We didn't.

My life sucks. I went to a new school, I don't know how to make friends. I was all alone at school. Deep inside, I need her. So bad.

So, I asked my parents-

"Can I go to this school?" I asked.

I tried to make friends at my school, but I was weak. I was such an idiot. I didn't fight for myself.

On the other day, I got a transfer. I went to that school, to meet her. Sadly, I was an invisible girl through her eyes. We didn't talk. It was awkward till now.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 guys please leave your comment

  1. First expression, I was like are you a man when I read your article. haha. sorry for that.
    I don't know the story between both of you. How power of your friendship with your best friend. BTW, I have my best friend when I was same age as yours. We had same result but we didn't go to the same school. I wasn't expect too much, but meh its okay. Of course, I missed him because most of the time at school I with him. Well, obviously he helped me when I really need help. You know what I mean. Until one day, I reached him through Facebook. Well, the best friend is not anymore but yeah, he still my friend and we contacted each other when we need help. The point is, try to contact her, not always but let her know that you are really someone to her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both contact setahun sekali je untuk wish birthday masing-masing haha! Birthday saya tahun ni dia cakap nak fix friendship yang 5 tahun hancur tapi macam biasalah, bukan senang. Saya selalu je stalk twitter,instagram dia tengok hidup dia, she's happy. So, my mind macam let her be. hihi :)

      Delete
    2. alamak. haha.. apa lagi, berjumpa lah. senang cita, ajak tgok movie ke apa ke

      Delete
  2. hello, dear. it's a short but very intriguing post. i'm introverted. not sure if it is cos i'm the only child or it's actually an effect from people who come and go in my life. as a kid, i had this hate about people and relationship. i thought everything were all fake and pretentious. i hate that fact but still tried to get along with it. but when i reached my 2ndary school year, i finally found someone and now it turned out to be three girls. "found" doesn't means i looked for them but they just "found" me. from them, i found more about myself too. and as a computer student today, i learned each dataset has its unique key. one in millions. you'll find yours, not so soon, not even later. it will be just right on time. well if i have to put this in more beautiful way, there are some keys that looks alike but actually not the right match for the lock. so don't stick to one. you could be exhausted. try another key even if it is look so strange and old. about saying you're weak, everyone does and that's the chance for us to get stronger. someone at the very top, have nowhere to climb up but only to be aware of the ground. so we're lucky for some reasons. Good luck! May you find someone good for you =)

    p/s : sorry. it's too long >w<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am experiencing that same situation with you with my best friend where we become really awkward but hey maybe you deserve a better friend. So be strong, dear.

    Or maybe if you just couldn't find one, i guess its the time for you to befriend with yourself and love yourself more

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for existing.